All reviews on site restaurant room was spacious new england one night stay fridge highway
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Average hotel, the Internet service is down and there isn't any wifi in any of the hotel. It has been in repair since May 17, but not fixed yet. The room was not very clean upon our arrival (urine stains on toilet, dust on wall above air unit, etc.) The coffee service stops at 10:00 am and their breakfast buffet closes then too. Don't plan on sleeping in if you want breakfast or even a cup of coffee here. The front desk agent informed me they would install a router in our room yesterday so we could have wifi. No one ever showed up to do that. On a positive note, the staff here is friendly and have been apologetic for the inconveniences, but it would have been nice to have been informed ahead of time that there wasn't any wifi service.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Dear ASWGR2020,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. I would like to offer a sincere apology for the inconveniences you had with the WiFi service, the unkempt room, and over the breakfast hours. Please know that all your comments are being looked into and appropriate actions will be taken. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen G
IHG Service

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean and the room was quite large. I was surprised there was not a small refrigerator in the room because there certainly was enough space to accommodate one. No ice bucket...? Also hotel website said breakfast was included, but not in my case. I guess because I didn't book directly thru the hotel? That aspect was confusing and somewhat disappointing

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We had a large two room suite with a very comfortable bed, comfortable seating - all as presented. Place was very clean, staff very responsive. Would definitely stay here again. Even with some very minor signs of age it was impressively clean especially in the bathrooms where dirt, mold, determination tends to show in lesser maintained places. Wifi was very poor but they did tell me it was being upgraded. A couple of minor quirks included not being able to close the door between rooms. Go figure.

Overall, we were very happy with our two night stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Both the front desk employees and the bar staff were very pleasant, however they couldn't possibly overcome waiting over an hour for appetizers (supposed to be their advertised "happy hour" specials but we waited forever for them) and almost two hours total for dinner. The hotel itself was fine but I can overlook dated decor for good employees and great service/food. Unfortunately this hotel only had one of those things and it wasn't the latter.

Room Tip: rooms away from the pool area are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear ccashman0702,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you found our front desk and bar staff pleasant. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by our food service. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon. We value you as our IHG Rewards Club member.

Krysllin G.
IHGService

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Stayed at the location while visiting family in the area. Room was comfortable, clean. The bed was comfortable, room quiet as well. No fridge or microwave in this King room. The Sunday breakfast was excellent and included with a special deal. One of the best breakfast I have had, however it was a Sunday and possibly offered for the public.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Dear Zipride,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am thrilled to know that you had a good breakfast experience and you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable.

I hope we get the opportunity to host you again should your travels bring you back to the area!

Kind Regards,