US$86
Homewood
US$175
US$151
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2016

There are surely no frills at this hotel. However the room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff friendly and helpful. Yes there are burn holes in the blankets but they are clean, which is what really counts. After reading that the non smoking rooms smelled like smoke, I brought a candle which took care of the problem. A/C worked perfectly. As suggested by other travelers- no hair dryer and no tissues. Towels were thin and scratchy- but clean. We specifically asked for a room with a microwave and a refrigerator. Both worked as they should. It was never loud any of the 3 nights we were there. You have to pay for wi-fi. However if you are an xfinity customer (as I am), you can get wi-fi for free that way. The evenings were so lovely we walked to everything- stores, restaurants, the bank. Plenty of lights and outlets in the room.

Room Tip: We were in room 316, which was on the top floor, in the middle. Worked perfectly for us. There are elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I'm not sure if it's a Motel 6 thing or not but when I first walked into the lobby to check in it just smelled of cigarette smoke or some kind of stench. The room had the same smell.
Check in was pleasant, the gentleman was nice. Did not explain the property or where the room was. I had to ask. Internet is not free, there are two different price plans.

The room was ok. What I don't understand is that there is a sign that indicates no smoking however there was an ashtray next to the phone and bed. There was some hair on the sheets which I wasn't happy about. NO alarm clock, wall mounted air unit, no shampoo, conditioner or lotion. Just a bar of soap. Shower was good. Bed was comfy but the smell was terrible in the room.

There was a comment card next to the bed I would have filled out but there was no pen.

Although the price was reasonable and low, I have stayed at other locations and have had better amenities and experiences. Def not the worst but wouldn't stay here unless I absolutely needed too.

Room Tip: Room at the end.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Todd0237
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Stayed at this location for 8 days, while in town from Texas. Rates were great, staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and quiet. Very surprised at the low noise level being right off a main thoroughfare. Pretty wooded area. Pet friendly also, as we travel with my dog. Was very impressed and pleased with this location.

Room Tip: Ask for bottom floor
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2016

If I wasn't with a group I would have followed other people's reviews and stayed in my car like one lady suggested. Seems like they tried what used to be a red roof in to update it. However...never have been in a motel or hotel without a simple box of tissues or even a clock! Many of our rooms in our groups had problems. One such room, not mine had to put a wastebasket in the sink because the elbow of it broke. In my room, we killed three roaches and overnight in the bathroom where they were and hid in the wall behind the toilet the left let's just say residue which GROSS you can't see in the dark in the night when you walk in there to use the bathroom. So before heading out with our group the next morning we had to switch rooms so had to pack up fast and throw it thankfully into another room at the opposite end of the hotel on the ground floor which we heard people coming in and out a little bit which woke us up at 2 am . If you stay, ask for a room not facing the highway. That was the first room, the roach room, room 229. We were afraid to find out what we were bringing home with us in our luggage! Staff was friendly and as accommodating as they could be. You could smell smoke coming from other rooms even if you weren't smoking. The best thing about it was thick walls. New unit in new room thank goodness it wasn't summer or the bugs would have come in in the big gap between the unit and the blank space not boarded up!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JulesKDepew
6Team, Brand Experienced Team Member at Motel 6 Nashua South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Jules,
Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with your guestroom bed comfort. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Our aim is to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. The service issues you experienced are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

I stayed at this property for 4.5 nights before fleeing back to airport at 3:30 AM on my final night. The room was reasonably clean and modern looking but the "non-smoking" room absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke and there were cigarette burns in the comforter. I came home and threw everything that had been in that room into the laundry to try to get the cigarette smell out. Unfortunately, the hotel was booked solid due to the NH presidential primary so I was stuck with that room.

I could have lived with those issues, the less than soft bed linens, poor water pressure, and left feeling that I got what I paid for, because it was significantly cheaper than any other option in Nashua.

But my fellow motel guests made sure my stay went from depressing to downright scary. The first night we were kept up until well after midnight by loud guests hanging around outside the hotel and yelling at each other on a cold winter night. On the final night, I woke up at 3:30 AM to the sound of banging and then smashing glass very close to my room. It was clear that someone had smashed the window of a nearby room. I ran to the bathroom wondering if my room was next and called 911.

Once the police arrived, the hotel swept up the glass and boarded up the window of what turned out to be the room right next to mine. That was the last straw, I packed up and drove to the airport five hours early rather than risk spending another minute in that motel.

Buyer beware. The low price is just not worth it!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business