“do not stay here”

Motel 6 Nashua South
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Checked in on Friday the 24th of November. When we put the key in the door and opened the door to the room a bug fell to the floor gave it the benefit of the place that it came from outside. while watching TV after a long day of travel and shopping I noticed another bug crawling on the wall. Now I'm freaking out. My husband is like it's ok three more bugs which were cockroaches later i'm disgusted. Went and got ice and it smelled like urine down there. My husband got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and one was crawling on the toilet seat. Said something to the front desk staff and they didn't even care. Did not get a refund or anything like that. I will never stay in a Motel 6 again ever. Please don't stay here. That is why there slogan is we'll keep the light on for you so that you can see the cockroaches..........

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Nashua South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Linda, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We try to avoid Motels but it was a busy weekend with most everything booked. Motel room was clean and beds were comfortable but the room smelled musty. Bathroom was extremely small and there appeared to be a couple of long term residents one of which decided to get high and sit on the sidewalk outside his room while cleaning staff simply walked around him and smiled.
Wouldn’t recommend and wouldn’t go back. I would drive an extra hour to avoid staying here

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

great rate, great room, great staff. have stayed 4 times, first 3 second floor, no problems. this time on ground floor, totally unacceptable! Fri night family feud/fight till well after midnight, started back up 4:45 am in room 112. Sat night block party in room 116 until 3am when I called front desk & threatened to call police. after that, they SLAMMED front door about every 10 minutes rest of night. disrespectful, unruly, inconsiderate people NOT acceptable. if happens again, won't stay again, will stay somewhere else! my room was 114

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The Front Desk Staff is the only reason this location even got any stars! Non-smoking rooms still reeked like pungent cigarette smoke, that was poorly covered by woman's perfume. It kinda smelt like how it would smell if you visited your twin Aunts from the Simpsons. I chose that location to be in the middle of nowhere, quiet enough to study for an exam. The room had a desk and a very questionable office chair. When I pulled it away from the desk, I could see crumbs and dust on it. I took a wet white cloth to it and let's just say, that cloth is now black, not even overexaggerating. Smoke in room and furniture was so bad, I now still smell it in my sleep machine, and have re-soaked it 4 times. I changed rooms twice, and wasn't going to do it a 3rd time; so, I called corporate and spoke to a woman who took down my number and said she'd call me back if we were mysteriously disconnected. It started off pleasant, but somehow, mysteriously disconnected and nothing was resolved due to never getting a call back as promised. Front desk never reached out to me as the agent said they would. I just gave up and stayed the night due to exhaustion after studying. While I was there, a domestic between bf and gf occurred the floor below and cops responded. Also, while I was there, to dissipate the room from overwhelming cigarette smoke, I kept the door ajar with the door latch as a security measure. A tenant reached their hand in to toggle latch and when I opened the door to address it with them, they made up some BS lie about checking to see if anyone inside was distressed. Anyways, all this wasn't a reflection of the front staff, the front desk staff was very nice actually, despite refusing to refund my first night. I had to call Hotels.com to cancel my last 2 nights there, and they refunded me for the 2 nights; NOT Motel Sic [Sic]!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I stayed there last week for 1 night. I went to take a shower in the morning and there were 16 hairs in the tub and on the shower walls. I called the front desk. I was told when housekeeping comes in they will come clean it out. Does me no good when I need to shower NOW! So as I gagged cleaning up some strangers hair. I emailed Motel 6 to complain and never heard back. I will never stay there again. Completely disgusting and disappointed on the lack of rectifying. Clean your rooms!!!!

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Nashua South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Melodie, Thank you for your feedback.

We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe.

We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.