“Cinco de Mayo”
Review of La Cabana - CLOSED

La Cabana
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Had an excellent lunch again here. We come here almost weekly and it is always excellent service, food, drinks and atmosphere! I highly recommend Molcajete Cabana (Fajitas) this dish is HUGE and more than enough for 2+ people. I also love their El Volcanito WOW that is an excellent dish also. Next time I am having the fresh Guacamole table side it looks so good. I also love their Cheese Dip for my Nacho Chips. Nothing bad to report here!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Our family had a wonderful meal. The food was fresh. The margaritas were enormous. The food was reasonably priced. We will definitely be returning (and our children are picky eaters. They liked it. It's authentic. The staff all speak Spanish. Well done!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Finally tried this restaurant after hearing good reviews. I live one town over so it isn't too far out of the way. Went on a Saturday evening and were seated right away. Great wait staff. They did have a kids menu for young children. I tried the chicken and spinach enchilada which was delicious. Prices were reasonable and portion sizes were decent. I definately plan to return.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Living in New Boston having the addition of La Cabana is wonderful. The fresh guacamole is excellent. The addition of the bar was a great idea.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I wasn't impressed by food or service. The restaurant itself is gorgeous but that's it nothing special.