My brother, niece, their dog, and I stayed overnight Wed 8/10/16. Needed a dog-friendly place, I highly recommend the Colonial for people looking for that! The room was nice and clean, as were the grounds. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would have given a 5 rating but for a couple of things - there was an awfully strong odor of whatever they use to make the rooms smell fresh, it took awhile to get that smell gone even with the windows open. The rooms are set up with towels for 2, we were given an extra set of towels upon arrival but there is only one bath towel per person and some of us need 2 (i.e. me, with my long hair that needs to be wrapped in a towel). Other than that, I would definitely stay here again if I were to bring my dog along. One more thing which I almost forgot - this motel is rated "mid-range" for price; I myself would call it budget with amazing value for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy old fashioned hospitality at a family owned and operated motel. Strategically located in the village of North Conway and minutes to area attractions. Clean and comfortable accommodations that include outdoor pool, beautiful views, AC, remote cable, refrigerators, free WIFI, whirlpool tubs and family suites. Free coffee and microwave available. Handicap accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Hotel North Conway
- Colonial Motel North Conway