Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$237
HIExpress.com
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$229
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$205
ComfortInn
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$233
Briarcliff Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$141
Buttonwood Inn on Mount Surprise(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
The Cabernet Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$159
1768 Country Inn(North Conway)
US$119
Cranmore Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$183
Official Site
1,624 results
All reviewswater slidessmall water parkindoor waterparkpool areabig slidesfree breakfastcookieshot tubolder kidsthe breakfast areaking suitegreat roomfamily vacationwonderful hotelkids lovegreat familyfront desk staff
Reviewed 5 December 2017

My friends and I stay here for our annual Christmas shopping trip. It is beautifully decorated for the holidays. Staff is pleasant, hotel is very clean and it is located near all the outlets. Can’t wait to go back next year!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you, please come and see us again.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The place cleanliness and welcoming was awesome just that one interaction with the life guard being rude and racist but the place was very clean and was a good night stay. The very thing I loved was the freshly baked cookies me and my kids kept coming back for more !!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for sharing the good and the bad. We appreciate the good, and apologize for the bad. If you could reach out to me, I would be interested in hearing more detail. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Planned a family trip up to North Conway and Storyland. We picked this place for the indoor water park. The staff was extremely helpful when I we arrived and the kids were able to get to the pool in no time. They have 2 larger slides for older kids/adults an an area for younger kids with smaller slides. Both my kids (3 & 5) absolutely loved it. In particular it made life extremely easy the morning we checked out. I brought the kids to the pool while my wife packed up the room (which can be otherwise challenging with 2 crazy kids running around). Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. Good to hear that we were a good fit, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We arrived and were cheerfully greeted along with being offered freshly baked cookies. Rooms were clean and spacious. Environment was quiet despite being a very busy thanksgiving weekend. Location was excellent for Black Friday shopping at Settlers Green in North Conway!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate you sharing, and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please come and see us again.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This is my second visit to this hotel. This time I had time to visit their indoor water park. although this was a business trip this would make a great place to bring the family to on vacation. And being a Hampton you know the rooms will always be clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your thoughts. The holidays are around the corner, and North Conway, NH has been voted as the #1 Ski Town in the United States. We would love to meet your family.

Regards,