Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$237
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$205
ComfortInn
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$259
Cranmore Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$191
Briarcliff Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$141
The Cabernet Inn(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$159
1768 Country Inn(North Conway)
Cranmore Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
1,623 results
All reviewswater slidessmall water parkindoor waterparkpool areabig slidesfree breakfastcookieshot tubolder kidsthe breakfast areaking suitegreat roomfamily vacationkids lovewonderful hotelgreat familyfront desk staff
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Stayed at the Hampton in North Conway, New Hampshire and had a great time. The staff was very accommadating and made us feel very welcome. The rooms were comfortable and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you, we appreciate having you visit.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I checked in with my adult daughter and 2 grandkids. We went to the room. I immediately noticed that there were no covers on one of the beds. I went to the desk to request a different room and to inform them that the bedding did not appear to have been changed. When I was at the desk, my daughter looked in the fridge and saw food and bottles that were apparently left by the last guest. We get to the second room and pulled back the sheets. We found 20 plus blond and brown hairs all over sheets and pillow cases and short, thick black dog hairs as well. There was also hair all over the shower wall. I called the front desk and asked for sheets and pillow cases, and told them why. My daughter and I had to change the sheets and pillow cases. We then cleaned the bathroom. Two young children with us, so we decided to stay for 1 night. Breakfast was terrible. Pool was freezing cold. Manager was made aware. I was overcharged for the stay. I did not receive any paperwork at checkout. I checked out early. This was my last stay here!

1  Thank lorisQ9495MY

Thank you for sharing. While we typically enjoy words of praise, we carefully listen to those that are more critical. I apologize for the inconvenience which we caused you. I do recall the situation. The room was inadvertently put into "ready" status, which means the room had been inspected by a housekeeping manager, when in fact it had not. I apologize for what was clearly our error. You and I did discuss the temperature of the pool. It is an automated system, and bells literally go off. Right after we speak I went and the setting, it was at 79, 80 is the normally temperature. Please contact me directly and I will resolve this to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot md stay in four star properties so I was impressed with all of the staff, cleanliness of the rooms and common areas and the breakfast variety. Booked on TripAdvisor for the water park so the kids had some fun on a short stay. Check in has a tray of cookies that the kids and husband liked a lot. We were upgraded to a larger room because it wasn’t busy at all. We didn’t realize breakfast was included in the rate because it wasn’t mentioned on TripAdvisor when booking. So that was a nice surprise. The breakfast we expected to be continental and maybe eggs. There was a large selection of foods and even I having celiac was able to get a decent breakfast. They had hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, make your own waffles with all fixings, yogurts, cereals, and for warm selection in hot trays it changed each morning from scrambled eggs to western omelette and Canadian bacon and sausages and biscuits. Breads including bagels, English muffins toast and pastries. Coffee, teas, hot chocolate, and flavored creamers. Something for most everyone. That saved us breakfast for four people and was satisfying.

The water park has two large, fun slides and a separate pool for little kids with two slides there. There is also a hot tub or they call it a whirlpool. The water was very cold the first day though the kids seemed to over look that and had a lot of fun. I went to the hot tub. The next day they said they were adjusting the temperature and it was 78-80 degrees. Although, we all found it to be even colder than the day prior and the hot tub was out of service and being drained. Such a bummer. We didn’t stay there long. Pool hours are 7 am to 10 pm and closed from 12 pm to 1 pm and the slides are closed from 12 to 5 pm to allow for regular swimming in the pool that has the slides. It is small so can’t swim there if people are coming down the slides.

Can’t say enough about the staff. Everyone we spoke with was courteous, positive, friendly and helpful. They have a great training program.

This was above expectations for us. Will definitely stay there again. Will ask about the pool temperature before hand.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

So happy enjoy your comments, and hope we see you again.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to stay. Close to the mountains for skiing. Has a complete water pool with slides that our grandchildren really enjoyed! The manager Tim is very helpful and addressed any questions that we had. Just a truly enjoyable stay and we will return!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

We appreciate you thoughts, and taking the time to share them.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

If you want a clean, comfortable, family-friendly hotel, look no further. This hotel has everything you need. waterpark fun for all ages...hot, delicious complimentary breakfast. exceptional service. You won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tespaulding1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for sharing, we appreciate the kind words.