1,574 results
All reviews outdoor pool outlet mall ice cream socials movie room cookies stuffed animals fire pit breakfast buffet dvd player movie theater settlers green outlet ping pong large hotel hot tub hotel restaurant jacuzzi room fridge and microwave
Reviewed 10 November 2017

A great place to stay. Close to shopping and other attractions. We took the train ride from North Conway to Bartlett NH a beautiful ride.
Would recommend to others. A quaint village. Lots of fine places to eat. We had dinner at the Muddy Moose a great family place to eat. A great menu with many choices.

Room tip: The room was excellent and very clean
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
srnhg, Manager at North Conway Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for being our guest at the North Conway Grand Hotel and taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible experience. In addition to the area attractions we hope you were able to enjoy the hotel amenities such as our indoor and outdoor heated pools and restaurant. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Nothing special, clean, service was good. Breakfast was not included in the price. Great location. It was a little expensive for what you get. The afternoon cookies and hot chocolate were a good idea, but the super market cookies left you with a cheap feeling.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank M C
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Hotel is very well located and we had good experiences with the staff. I was very disappointed with the cleanliness of the hotel, hallways were dirty with dirty carpets and when we came back into our room at the end of the day the bed was not properly made, bathroom did not look touched at all and I am certain that my pillow smelled of aftershave ?? Our heating unit in the room was very loud and our balcony door did not lock. I like this hotel as I have stayed here before but was very disappointed with the house keeping...I hope this improved. (Pillows could also use an upgrade)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Stayed at this hotel on October 23 as part of a tour package to view fall foliage so we didn't choose this hotel ourselves.
The room was quite spacious but dated. Then, when I used the bathroom, I found a half empty shampoo container on the floor. Thinking that it may have been dropped by the hotel maid, I thought nothing of it. When I closed the shower curtain to take a shower, two used, dried up face towels fell off the shower bar. Yikes! I immediately felt grossed out and wondered whether the shower/tub was cleaned at all! At bedtime, I lay on one of the four pillows on the bed and I can;t believe that it smelled of sweat. I got rid of that pillow and used my own travel pillow. We have stayed in many, many hotels but haven't experienced anything like this before. Glad we only stayed one night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bellacut
srnhg, Manager at North Conway Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for being our guest at the North Conway Grand Hotel and providing your feedback.

We have very rigorous standards of cleaning for our hotel. We will be addressing your concerns with the manager of the hotel and we would like to express our sincere apologies. In the future, if you are having issues with your room, please let our front desk know immediately and we will work to resolve any issue you are experiencing.

We are disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations, however, we hope that you will consider us in the future if your travels bring you back to North Conway, NH.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My husband I were on a fall foliage trip through New England, One of the stops was in North Conway, New Hampshire. Our hotel was the North Conway Hotel. It was just OK. We arrived late in the afternoon. We drove through the town which looked to be lots of fun with shops and restaurants. However, the hotel was not very close to town. Would have been nice if they had a shuttle service to take you to town if desired. Our room was on the second floor overlooking a large fountain. It was comfortable but cramped. We had asked for a king bed and got 2 queens. The room also had a desk, dresser with the TV on top, and a sofa bed so there was not much room. The bath was average in size. We did use the hotel laundry facility which was convenient. We did not use the indoor pool area. Had dinner in the hotel restaurant and got a really good hamburger.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple