See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I slept here one night while traveling through North Hampton and was very pleased with the quality of my bedroom and service. Right as I checked in, the front desk staff greeted me kindly and was very friendly in asking me how I am doing and engaging in small talk. My room itself was clean and tidy with comfortable and soft sheets that smelled clean. The bed was comfortable and cozy and I had a great night sleep there.

They also had clean bathrooms with plenty of towels and toilet paper making this a great one night stay especially for the price. Great value! Would come here again next time I travel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Glen T
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I stayed at this motel for a couple days while on a business trip. I needed to stay within my budget but wanted to stay in a nice place. This motel did not disappoint me. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. They helped me with directions anytime I needed to find somewhere. All in all I feel that it was a good value and would recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2012

OnThe room that me and my family stayed in was okay. But the remote didnt work for the tv. The water for the shower took awhile to heat up. The air conditioner had birds or something in it . The sheets and the covers were very itchy. Room smelled. The mini fridge didnt work at all. I paid $100 for the room was not worth it at all. Location is far from beach we had to pay for a taxi back and forth and beds are very uncomfortable. This place is only good for the night and not for a couple days. On positive note they have wifi

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank Hooray24
Reviewed 5 June 2012

After staying in Wells we wanted to visit Hampton beach and Portsmouth. The staff at our previous hotel in Wells told us about their sister hotel in North Hampton since they knew of our travel plan. We stayed at the pine haven for about 3 days and absolutely loved it. Rooms are clean and the rates are cheap!.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnandkate48
Reviewed 21 February 2012

this place was awsome. the staff was very nice and they provided us with everything we needed for our stay. it is a quiet and loving place. the rooms were very clean and yes they were bug free! hard to find now a days. i will be returning back this year.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo