“Old building, but adequate”
Review of Pine Haven Motel

Pine Haven Motel
Pine Haven Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in North Hampton
Reviewed 26 September 2016

After checking in, we read prior reviews (I know, I know). We immediately checked mattresses for cleanliness! Our mattresses were brand new looking, and even passed the sniff test. The room has no carpet or fabric chairs, and was freshly painted, so I would say they are trying hard to be back up to par. The building is old, and it is definitely not high quality accommodation, but it was a quiet place to spend the night. Our room and bathroom was clean. There is no coffee maker or clock, but there was a small refrigerator and microwave.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Angela B

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This motel is in back of the boardwalk and not close to anything within walking distance nor do you have a good view of the beachfront or any of the attractions along the boardwalk also I understand the is problems with the cleanliness of the rooms

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank john w
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

Was so itchy
In the morning lots of bugs crawling around. The room had old furniture in it and it was disgusting. No vending machines and it was a place where prostitutes would stay would not recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: July 2014
14  Thank Sunshine55556
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here two nights on business. The first night I slept well but woke up with a few bites. I told the front desk and they said we must have brought fleas from our home. (Ridiculous) They gave a big bottle of pesticide to spray my room down and assured me it wasn't bed bugs. The next day I woke up with about 50 bites on my body, had an allergic reaction and had to go to the hospital. The doctor confirmed the bites to be bed bugs. They refunded my money but the hospital bill and prescriptions were through the roof. Not to mention the steps to make sure we didn't take them home. No compensation for that. Stay away! I think it was room 8.

• Stayed: April 2014
42  Thank BostonAllsup
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I slept here one night while traveling through North Hampton and was very pleased with the quality of my bedroom and service. Right as I checked in, the front desk staff greeted me kindly and was very friendly in asking me how I am doing and engaging in small talk. My room itself was clean and tidy with comfortable and soft sheets that smelled clean. The bed was comfortable and cozy and I had a great night sleep there.

They also had clean bathrooms with plenty of towels and toilet paper making this a great one night stay especially for the price. Great value! Would come here again next time I travel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
10.1 km away
The Hotel Portsmouth
The Hotel Portsmouth
#1 of 17 in Portsmouth

Been to Pine Haven Motel? Share your experiences!