“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My wife and I returned to Waterhouse for another great lunch. We were not disappointed. My favorite is their Fish and Chips -the fish is well done and flavorable - the hand-cut fries also excellent.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have had lunch by myself, group drinks do appetizers after work, romantic dinners, wine pairing dinner, this restaurant never disappoints. The menu changes and the offerings are fresh. Sitting by the river is a contemplative experience. Adapts very well to the circonstances. Late Spring, Summer or early Fall the terrasse is exceptional.

WaterhouseNH, General Manager at The Waterhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for helping make WATERHOUSE a wonderful place to dine!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The food in this place is mediocre at best and the service is slow. This is the second and last time I will dine here. The french onion soup was mostly oil and so hot I had to wait a half hour for it to cool to eat which was not a problem as there was no sign of the waitstaff with the entree. I had the eggplant roulade which was so tough I thought it was overcooked veal! My wife had the surf an turf which consisted of two sad lobster claws and a piece of beef slightly larger than a quarter for $30!!. Even the dessert was less than stellar. Save yourself time and money, there are other restaurants within a 5 minute drive which are waaay better! Oh, did I mention the screaming kid?

Reviewed 24 February 2018

always a great meal. Beautiful restaurant tucked away in town. Dinner menu is nice with a variety of choices for all and within a fair price range for the type of restaurant.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

A great way to celebrate an after Thanksgiving Day family time. Relaxing environment by the river to enjoy a tasty lunch with bloody Mary’s in the heart of Peterborough. Everyone agreed that this was excellent find in this picturesque, historic community. Highly recommend.