“Good place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Attentive service, nice menu and cozy atmosphere. The waitress immediately sat us at the one empty table and brought drinks promptly. Both meals cooked to perfection and not rushed while having a few glasses of wine, Will be back.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We've eaten here a number of times. This is probably on of the few restaurants that I always eat something different even if I loved the last meal.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This restaurant has a varied lunch and dinner menu complimented with daily specials that will satisfy most patrons. I have always found the food to be well prepared and the bar menu offers interesting cocktails and very drinkable wine at good prices. The service is far better than what you would expect in a mid-price restaurant. Certainly worth a try if you are in the area.

1  Thank Ccpia
Reviewed 16 February 2018

My dad, sister, and I ate lunch here for Valentine's Day. We eat here fairly often and it was as delicious as always. My dad had their grilled cheese sandwich, I had the cheeseburger, and my sister had the Fettuccine Alfredo. She often has the fettuccine and loves it, especially the homemade pasta. Their cheeseburgers are wonderful, and they make the best french fries I've ever eaten. I can't eat burgers anywhere else now as Bantam's burgers have spoiled me forever. We also enjoyed having the Stowaway IPA. Wait staff is very fun and friendly. Always have a good time here.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a whim after seeing a post on social media. So pleasantly surprised! Have tried their sister restaurant, Pearl Restaurant & Oyster Bar, which I equally loved. The burger at Bantam may just be the best I’ve had in NH! Get the aioli on the side (to use as a dipping sauce for the amazing parm/truffle fries). Morgan is an incredible bartender… I hear he’s also at Pearl-Definitely knows his stuff, and goes out of his way to make sure the drinks are just perfect! I had one of his own creations, the “Fig-n-good” and it was “fig-n-insane!!” Ask for it, as not on the regular menu. Can’t wait to go back to try his Manhattan with local marinated cherries. Don’t be fooled by the strip mall location… Both the Bantam Grill and Pearl Restaurant and Oyster Bar are top notch!