“The Best Pizza and spaghetti”
Review of Papa Gino's

Papa Gino's
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Plaistow
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I used to go there every Saturday after church. The service was great and the staff were so friendly.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Typical pizza shop....Pizza was delicious.....service was a little slow and the resturant itself could have been a little cleaner. Young crew working probably not wanting to be there.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

My husband and I have lunch here a lot and take out. The food is excellent. We have tried most of the food here. The pizza is the best around. The sub rolls are home made and are delicious. They have so much to choose from. Love this restaurant!

Reviewed 10 November 2014

Up North Papa Gino's is good fast food pizza, but not special. When you have lived in the south for the last 2.5 years as my husband and I have, Papa Gino's becomes REALLY GOOD pizza pretty quickly. The pizza in the south is very .....different and to have a couple slices of Papa Gino's when I recently visited up North, was like a slice of heaven. My friend made fun of me as I went on about how good, reheated pizza slices were. It was very good, quick and the service was great.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I very seldom review a restaurant that I am getting a quick bit as I shop. But this time I am making an exception. As I travel or shop, over the years, I have been know to run into many a Papa Gino's for their 2 slice lunch option, through out those years. This time was my first time at THIS Papa Gino's. It was lunch time and a very cruelly windy day. Their were several people already waiting for take out due to a construction site it the parking lot next to Papa Gino's. Figured I would be waiting some time for my 2 slices, but, to my very pleasant surprise, the PG team were exceptionally friendly and efficient putting out those orders in minutes. Not one person came back to say their order was not correct and my pizza WAS ACTUALLY HOT and deliciously Papa Gino's best!!! Two thumbs up to the staff at this very clean Papa Gino's. I will not hesitate to return.