“Nice selection of seafood!”
Review of Phat Fish

Phat Fish
Ranked #15 of 47 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I went here with my son. We both enjoyed our meals. He got the grilled shrimp tacos and really enjoyed them. I had the scallop po-boy, which was delicious. It took awhile to get waited on, but once we did, everything went smoothly. I'd go back if I lived in this area, as there are many things on the menu I'd like to try!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Stopped in for lunch; outside seating is convenient and clean. Great fried food selections. The seasoned fried calamari was tender and nicely flavored with just the right amount of heat. The fried shrimp!!!! Oh yeah....go for it. They were cooked just right..fresh with a little push back when you bit in! NICE....... Great beer selection too!
The reuben was juicy and delicious. Too messy to eat with one hand! A definite place to go in Plymouth!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The scallops Po’Boy was the bomb !!!
As well as the combo basket of shrimp and haddock, very fresh and lots of taste. Garlic knots were just awesome...
Highly recommend this location

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to Phat Fish after the first day of a conference. I like the atmosphere. At least in summer, it's very open-minded with almost a beachy feel.

They have a nice assortment of beverages to choose from at good prices. I really enjoyed my salad topped with a nicely cooked piece of blackened salmon and creamy sesame ginger dressing. Service was very friendly and pretty quick, though it was moderately busy. Prices are very reasonable. I'll go again next time I'm in Plymouth.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

All of the street parking spots were taken. We finally found a place to park in the rear near the river park. Wife and I both loved our meals and service. Soups are super. Sloppy Joe was huge. Chicken strips and tator tots all better than average. Our server, Ashley, had a lot of personality.