All reviews waffles rooms are small close to town warm place older rooms fire pit quiet area plenty of hot water a great stay bed was comfortable cereal nh mildew
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Good motel for a few nights. Clean, Comfy, beds, free WiFi, cable TV, bigger TV's, micro and refrig.
Breakfast is included, waffles, fruit (have to ask) bagels, cream cheese, oatmeal, peanut butter, cereals, coffee and juices.
Rooms are small but functional. Older rooms, but clean. Price was right. Quiet area ! Front desk workers very nice.
We would return.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BajaBuddies2
pilgriminn123456, Manager at Pilgrim Inn and Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for your valued feedback that is very important to us. We truly appreciate it. Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have stayed in three different cabins and have been impressed with each of them. I do think they are in the process of renovating them all and mine looked new and clean. Bathrooms are a little small but nice. I see some very negative reviews and frankly don't understand. Unless that was a long time ago. My experience has been very different. Clean, neat, and really friendly owners / staff. I will most certainly come again, and again....

Room tip: I have not stayed in the motel units - so would recommend one of the cottages.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dottie C

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you your feedback with your recent survey. We will share this with our staff and management as a learning tool to continue providing good quality service. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We decided to stay here because we wanted a warm place to sleep and have a shower in the morning. We stayed in one of the cabins because we are early risers, and didn't want to bother anyone if we had neighbors. Our cabin had a full size bed, no problem for us, and a sitting area. The sitting area was a nook with a desktop and a hard chair. There was also a fridge, microwave and 32 inch flat screen tv. The bathroom as narrow, if you are tall, you have to sit kind of sideways on the toilet, or your knees won't fit. The shower wasn't the smallest we've ever seen, but the shower head was unadjustable. If I was any shorter (I'm 5'6") I probabaly would have drown in the shower, as the water hit me just below my chin. There is plenty of hot water and pressure.
The bed was firm and the pillows soft. The room was pretty clean, but the bathroom could have been cleaner. The base of the toilet could have been wiped down. The sink and shower should have been cleaned a litter better.
If it hadn't been Feb and just an overnight stay, I probabably would have paid a little more and stayed elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
pilgriminn123456, Manager at Pilgrim Inn and Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Thank you for your survey. We are very sorry for your poor experience and will share this with our staff and management to fix the issues you experienced. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Pros:
Location
Price
Porches on cottages - best thing about the place
having parking next to the cottage

Cons - serious ones:
Not clean - had dirty towels and stained ripped sheets. At one point asked for replacement of both
A clear lack of care in maintenance - they seem to settle for good enough

We spent 4 nights there, and several hundred dollars. We accidentally forgot a pillbox - no biggie, right? Wrong!! At first they said it was impossible to send, we had to pick it up I was incredulous and told them I live in another state. They took our address, told us they would mail it next week It has been a month and a half, no pill box. It was a favorite, and actually had some of our medication in it. I called several times - at one point the only person who apparently can take a package to the post office was away for family reasons??!!! Amazing incompetence and lack of pride in their work. I am tired of calling. If the management sees this, please try to be competent, if someone knows how to go to a post office, we would still like our property returned. It is a shame that the potential of a cute place is wasted. We loved the porch - but one should expect clean towels etc and responsive management. Super annoyed!!!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Went here last minute for a couple days with my sister and her son and my son, it was filthy!!! I would never stay again. The rooms need plenty of TLC. They knew how many of us were staying and they left us 2 bath towels. There was webs all over the porch, holes in the bathroom door, luckily we didn't need to cook in the gross kitchen! Do not stay here. The price was 150 a night to. So not worth it.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank drewsmom0430

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you for your survey. We are truly sorry for your poor experience and will share this information with our staff and management. Thank you for letting us know.