“Sooooo Deliciously Good”

Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Italian Farmhouse in Plymouth, N.H. is a proud member of the Common Man family, and serves delicious Italian food in a quaint farmhouse with spectacular views of 42 acres of surrounding land. Specializing in American-Italian fare, start off your meal with a selection from our antipasti menu, such as Fresh Mussels or Fried Calamari. Try our Antipasto or Verde Salad in between courses, and then delve into one of our hearty main dishes, like Farmhouse Scampi or Cioppino.
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Easy to find, just a few miles out of Plymouth, NH. We went on a Sunday night during fall leaf peeping vacation. We’ve made it a MUST every year! It only took a minute to get seated. Menu is fairly extensive (pizza and salads to veal parmigiana to fish) and reasonably priced. Our meal for two was $31 plus drinks and tax. They have a nice wine list although we didn’t drink wine. While waiting for food to arrive, there is a self serving bread station with dipping oils provided. Their bread is fabulous! I had spaghetti and meatballs and my husband had the veal parmigiana. The meatballs (2) were huge, firm but moist. Both meals were large portions- neither of us could finish.
I wouldn’t think it would be a great place for children unless they are well behaved. This is certainly not to say they are not welcome but I didn’t see any nor did I see a child’s menu. They also have a nice desert menu. Service was good but not hovering. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Visit there about every six weeks. Wednesday is my favorite as it is called "Wine down Wednesday" with wine half price. Theme is Italian down home style.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I went there on the recommendations of my Airbnb Host, and I wasn't disapointed at all!
A very good adress to remember!
The service is impeccable, the food is great, maybe a bit greasy when talking about pasta (a lot of sauce). The restaurant itself is a gorgeous building, very well decorated, you will feel immediately confy and loke at your home!
But the best part is the bread and the olive oil... I could make my supper only with this!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We went here for the first time last night based on reviews I had read that were good. I thought that the food was delicious. The eggplant parm was great with a very thick and flavorful tomato sauce and lots of cheese. The pasta was good too. My daughters enjoyed their Alfredo dish and ravioli . The desserts were all great. My husband got the peanut butter pie which he loved. I got tiramisu which they served with a side of whipped cream and chocolate sauce too. I like restaurants where they focus on the little things to make your experience memorable. From the moment we arrived a staff member said "have a nice dinner", the manager came over to check and see if our dinner was satisfactory, the waitress checked on us often to make sure water was filled etc . I was impressed because I have been to much more expensive places where the service and food quality was lacking. This place runs like a military operation and even though busy there was no chaos here. Great job!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We had a very pleasant and efficient waitress. Thanks Rachel! I got the meat lasagna. The sauce had a slight kick, and it was chock-full of meat. The portion was large. My husband had the smokey mozzarella raviolis, and he really enjoyed them. I would return if we find ourselves in the area again.

1  Thank Bealeave