“Meal and Fun!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Fun meal every visit! And great food! If not time for dinner, lunch is fantastic, too and very good value. Great with kids.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

We went there for our son's birthday and it was good but not as good as we expected. The "show chef" did not perform and good as those we have enjoyed at other Japanese Steak Houses. Food was a little above average but not quite good.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

The hot face cloths before the meal are great... Should do them after the meal too.. However the chef was funny and real good. The food was awesome!!

Reviewed 16 June 2015

They make an undeniable fun show, might be a good choice for larger parties and families with kids. However the miso and the salad they brought was the worst I've ever tried. The tepannyaki food was mediocre, and I found the portions small. At this price range, I would also expect them to come up with something better than plastic plates.

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

Came here for a bachelorette party with ten girls. Was very fun with all of the cooking in front of the table. We all ordered hibachi. I regret ordering the noodles since I love the egg inside the fried rice. The noodles were quite tasty as well. I got the scallops but seemed over priced for how much I got. There was a seafood allergy at the table and were nice enough to cook hers in the kitchen. We all had a great time but one dish of tofu was forgotten so she had to wait some time after we got all of ours. This is my second time here and really enjoyed the food and atmosphere.

1  Thank callie H