“Delicious detour”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We were on a road trip headed north on 93 and looking for lunch that wasn’t fast food or a chain. Maddie’s met those requirements and exceeded our expectations! Delicious food, quick and friendly service. You should stop here if you’re looking for great breakfast or lunch!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My husband & I were driving through town & found this cafe on Trip Advisor. So glad we read everyone else’s reviews & stopped for lunch! My husband had the Steuben & I had the pastrami sandwich. They were both delicious, as were the sweet potato fries! Don’t let the “bagels” part of the name fool you... this is a full-on cafe, beautiful on the inside, all pastel yellow & white, with a sunflower theme. The staff was super friendly... Great vibe... full of all types of people, but clearly family friendly. There were many moms with babies for Friday lunch. I wish we lived closer bc I would be here every week!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Very much enjoy going to Maddie's for breakfast on Saturday mornings. You get plenty of food and the prices are reasonable. The wait staff is very courteous and you are never rushed. Get there early as it fills up quickly or you may have to wait...

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Food is always fresh and adorable. Nice people and spotless inside. I have had breakfast and take out. Hidden gem

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I had lunch here and the decision making was tough as I walked through the restaurant looking at every one else's food. Bottom line is that you need to come here 10 times to try everything....

Worth the search the time and the EFFORT!!!

Been to Maddie's Bagels & Eatery? Share your experiences!