“Best sea food in Hampton”

Jasmine's Famous Roast Beef & Seafood
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Seabrook
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic sea food! The wife and I split a 2 way clams and scallops, it melts in your mouth! Will make Jasmines my go to place every year for our seacoast vacation!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We came to visit Seabrook for the first time with three other families and arrived late so we decided we wanted something fast and convenient since we were not familiar with the area. On TripAdvisor they advertised as a delivery service when we called they stated they did not deliver to the beach after Memorial Day, we weren’t staying on the beach and we were only like 3 miles from there place. After getting that all sorted out I picked up the pizzas and were not disappointed. We ordered 2 and both were delicious.

Don’t ask them to deliver to the beach after Memorial Day but do enjoy the pizza

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stopped at Jasmine's while traveling through New Hampshire. I have to say that looks are deceiving. This place was a hole in the wall...but the employees were super friendly and helpful and the food was really good. We both had the roast beef sandwiches and shared a small fry. The small fry was ENORMOUS. The sandwiches were really good. Tender, flavorful meat and I love the horseradish sauce. We would definitely recommend trying them.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

OH my good I can't believe the Sea Monster platter enough on the fresh fish to feed 2 and the French Fries could feed six! Awesome fresh seafood! Next night I ordered a hot roast beef sub with barbecue sauce(reminded me of the old Rileys in Lawrence,ma or Harrisons in No.Andover) And my husband had the Steak Bomb which he said was the best he ever had! (and he is a steak bomb conniseur) We can't believe we lived here all these years and never found this hidden Gem!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I had asked at tbe desk of the hotel I'm staying and they suggested Jasmines, was delicious and servings were huge and a great price to boot. This will be a come to place when in town again. Super!

Date of visit: November 2017