Johnson's Motel and Cottages
US$129
US$124
Priceline
Omni Mount Washington Resort(Bretton Woods)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$279
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa(Whitefield)(Great Value!)
US$181
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$99
Thayers Inn(Littleton)
US$169
US$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Littleton Motel(Littleton)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$204
Hampton.com
All reviewsgreat placecrawford notchnew hampshirecolleendoglincolncottagewinter
Reviewed 9 August 2015

I had a pleasant one night stay. The rooms are very clean, quiet and comfortable. They are nothing fancy - just good, basic, budget accomodations. The wifi is spotty. They get several cable TV channels.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank George M
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Been traveling to white mts for years . love hiking with dogs and this place is great for both , near all trails , very very dog friendly and really nice clean and cute cottages . prices are very very good . the owners are very sweet and helpful always have tips to help you enjoy your trip . you can find more fancy places but will pay for it . but this place is the place to go . near everything eat in your cottage or nice place near by , outdoor fire pits , nice and peaceful , and best is the dogs cats are treated the best .

Room Tip: house is great for large group or family
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty L
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I've been coming to this motel for years. I'm of the opinion that when I go on vacation all I need is a clean room. Nothing fancy. This place satisfies all my needs and more. Why? There is an extra bonus...I can bring my dog with me. The staff is always so friendly. They always greet you with a bandana for your pet. Also, ask them anything. They know the area very well. They've even accommodated me in situations that conventional hotels would not. Never been disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Nelson S
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This place is great especially if you have dogs. The owners are very nice and will go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. We had a camp fire out back and we got to use their outdoor grill to make our dinner on. The cabins are very clean and each one of them has it's own theme which I think is great. There is no air conditions but we brought up fans and they provided us with some as well. I would recommend this place to any one.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Been bringing me and my dogs to the white mts for years . and there is no place like this place . super dog friendly , places are nice and clean , the owners are super super nice , go out of their way to be helpful, friendly, kind , and take dogs great . very family friendly , cabins are greats , hotel rooms are nice, and the big house is great for a large group . would be a great place for a summer winter of anytime vac spot .

Room Tip: all cabins are great for hanging out at and cooking your own meals
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family