Johnson's Motel and Cottages
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Twin Mountain
See available hotels
Profile Deluxe Motel(Twin Mountain)
View Hotel
Seven Dwarfs Motel(Twin Mountain)
View Hotel
Four Seasons Motor Inn(Twin Mountain)
Carlson's Lodge(Twin Mountain)
View Hotel
Omni Mount Washington Resort(Bretton Woods)
Arlington Hotel(Bethlehem)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat placecrawford notchnew hampshirecolleendoglincolncottagewinter
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Johnson's Motel and Cottages is about 8 minutes from the Zealand Road, which we took to the Zealand trailhead to park for our backpacking trip. You couldn't be closer, unless you stayed at the Zealand campsite. We called several places in the area, which all sounded more or less the same, but it was Colleen (the owner/manager) who sold us to select Johnson's. She was extremely helpful and knowledgable - and flexible - working with us on dates because the weather was so unpredictable. She recommended great places to eat and shop, giving us detailed instructions. She and her husband were very hospitable and they made us feel very comfortable. We stayed in the Kory cottage, which was open spaced one room with sitting area, a full kitchen, cable TV, and screened in porch with chairs/table. It was big enough for us and all our gear, cooking dinner and breakfast in. While our stay was short - only one night - it was quite pleasant. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: The Kory cottage worked out perfectly for us. Even though the other cottages were full next to us, we didn't hear them.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MMingus
Reviewed 9 August 2015

I had a pleasant one night stay. The rooms are very clean, quiet and comfortable. They are nothing fancy - just good, basic, budget accomodations. The wifi is spotty. They get several cable TV channels.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank George M
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Been traveling to white mts for years . love hiking with dogs and this place is great for both , near all trails , very very dog friendly and really nice clean and cute cottages . prices are very very good . the owners are very sweet and helpful always have tips to help you enjoy your trip . you can find more fancy places but will pay for it . but this place is the place to go . near everything eat in your cottage or nice place near by , outdoor fire pits , nice and peaceful , and best is the dogs cats are treated the best .

Room Tip: house is great for large group or family
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty L
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I've been coming to this motel for years. I'm of the opinion that when I go on vacation all I need is a clean room. Nothing fancy. This place satisfies all my needs and more. Why? There is an extra bonus...I can bring my dog with me. The staff is always so friendly. They always greet you with a bandana for your pet. Also, ask them anything. They know the area very well. They've even accommodated me in situations that conventional hotels would not. Never been disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Nelson S
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This place is great especially if you have dogs. The owners are very nice and will go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. We had a camp fire out back and we got to use their outdoor grill to make our dinner on. The cabins are very clean and each one of them has it's own theme which I think is great. There is no air conditions but we brought up fans and they provided us with some as well. I would recommend this place to any one.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends