“Really good pizza place”

Catalano's Main Street Pizzeria and New York Style Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great pizza's and the best Tiramisu we have eaten in a long time. You can choise your own toppings. Take away also possible. Next door is a general store.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped to eat after riding the cog railroad. Orders are placed at the counter no then brought to your table. The kids spaghetti was huge! The adults had sandwiches served with homemade chips. Food was above average.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The place doesn't look like much from the outside. But, the reviews were decent. We went in. We were even more nervous. The cashier taking our order couldn't handle... or figure out how to handle my wife's special order request. And we were informed that it would take 30 minutes for our food to be ready. What? It didn't seem that busy. In for a penny, in for a pound. We got one of their salads to split and start in on while our food was being prepared. The Caesar was decent. No croutons. Lots of Parmesan. And a killer homemade dressing. The dressing made the salad. My wife had the margarita pizza. Fresh basil. I had a shaved prime rib steakhouse sandwich. Was that roll baked on the premises? Both were very, very good. And the food came just as we were finishing our salad. It all worked out just great. Tip: Better selection of beverages in the convenience store adjacent to the restaurant. Get your drinks there.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This place is great. The restaurant and attached general store are both staffed by the same family. The pizza was good, the salad was great, but the 5th star is for the very friendly owners. They have cool food related antiques all around that they are glad to chat about. I really thought the cheese wheel cutter was nice.
The general store attached is well stocked with sweets, souvenirs, drinks and local meats and cheeses along with an equally friendly staff.

1  Thank Ditmus L
A TripAdvisor Member
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting New Hampshire for our 1 year Wedding Anniversary. We found this great Pizza place as we were driving to our hotel, we knew we had to try it! It didn't disappoint. We had a pizza and amazing Greek salad. What made our experience so good were the owners (husband & wife), so friendly and easy to talk to. You wouldn't have thought they had worked a long day by how easy the conversation was. My husband was very interested in the antiques displayed around the place and they enthusiastically spoke about some of the history behind them. If and when you go make sure to go next door to the store, where the guys father works and I think a young guy possibly family as well. They were very informative and talkative as well!!! I think thats what keeps places like this alive, the great people behind it!! Keep up the great work!!