Catalano's Main Street Pizzeria and New York Style Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2017

You wouldn't think of homemade Italian in the middle of the White Mountains in New Hampshire, but it's true. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs and it was excellent. We had to try the homemade cannoli and also excellent. Stop if you're in the area, you'll be glad.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and the food is always fresh and tasty. The home town and family feel makes the experience even better. Although it was a packed house, my dinner arrived in a timely manner. I will return again. Thanks.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I know it is hard to imagine to find on the deep woods of NH but, this is truly homemade and very excellent. They have their own recipe for the blend of flours they use for their dough. This is the same for the cheeses they use on their pizza.

It is NY style is if you think it is a bubbly and chewy crust. Some crusts in NYC are very thin and sloppy, this is not that style. The crust is really wonderful. They brush the edges with a garlic EVOO mixture- crust is delicious!!

We got the large Margherita. It was delicious but, I wish they had used Roma tomatoes instead of garden ones. They do add some red sauce to the pizza for extra wetness which was a great idea.

The place is packed in the evenings and every one is happily eating. They have clean bathrooms in the adjoining store and wi-if in the store.

You order at the counter and then they bring your pizza to you. They sell Coke products in the bottle. No outside food is allowed. What's impressive is how fast the pizza is cooked. Mr Catalano employees seasoned and mature staff so, the quality is consistent.

They do have pre made salads of many varieties using high quality ingredients as well.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered ziti, chicken and broccoli with garlic sauce and raviolis with meatballs. We were informed that the ziti would take 25 minutes. We looked around the store next door for a few minutes until a table became available. A short time later we were served our meals. The meatballs were fresh, homemade, not frozen. The raviolis may have been the best raviolis I've ever eaten! The ziti was fresh, not from a box. Both meals came with garlic bread, which was not impressive, but the actual meals were so delicious, they overshadowed the bread! I will be back to eat at Catalano's!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

After we had a day at railroad the grand children and the gang stop in for a needed drinks and food. My wife had the salad and she stated it was excellent and we had pizza and some kid food. Really cute unique place.