The Valley Inn(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
US$153
Silver Fox Inn(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
US$150
Snowy Owl Inn(Waterville Valley)
US$106
Black Bear Lodge(Waterville Valley)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$120
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$170
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$119
Snow Star Inn(Waterville Valley)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshockey tournamenttown squarethe kitchenoutdoor activitieswithin walking distancemountain bikingskating rinkrestaurants and shopshealth clubfamily vacationhot chocolateindoor poolmurphy bedget awaycross country skiingwhite mountainsnew hampshire
Reviewed 27 February 2015

Excellent experience at the hotel with great, prompt service when I needed it. Would highly recommend it to friends and family. The location was great, and the common areas were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: January 2015
Buzz M, Public Relations Manager at Golden Eagle Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2015

Great to hear you had a positive experience at Golden Eagle Lodge. Thank you for sharing, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

The room was just as we expected and remembered form a previous trip many years ago. I would recommend golden eagle to my friends. The area is just great for outdoor activities. skiing was great but very cold and windy, "o" well you can't control the weather

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for writing this review. We're happy to hear you were pleased with your room and enjoyed the outdoor activities. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

I did not like this place at all. Our room was shabby to say the least. The furniture was at least 30 years old and dingy and I refused to sit on the couch or chair. I had no choice but to sleep in the bed, but I was grossed out by the whole experience. I would never stay here again if I did not have to. I should note, each room is has a different owner, so the furniture and layout is different room to room. We had a large group staying with us and many people had the same experience as I did. Some did have nicer rooms though.

I found the staff unhelpful to say the least. They seemed overwhelmed with large groups, which is surprising given the fact that they have large groups staying almost every weekend.

They only good thing was the pool. The kids loved it.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
1  Thank Carol M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We regret to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We're very surprised that you did not find the staff to be helpful, as we do not often hear that. We have taken note of your comments, and are looking into the points you mentioned.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

This was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had and this is coming from someone who has traveled to many places on earth. I am very happy I found this place. My 7 year old daughter had the most amazing birthday trip. I plan on coming back for an adult only vacation this year!

• Stayed: January 2015

Thank you for sharing about your experience. We're glad to hear that your daughter enjoyed her birthday here. We're looking forward to having you back for another vacation this year!

Reviewed 26 February 2015

Stayed Valentines weekend as part of a hockey tournament. Each unit is privately owned and, as such, the accommodations are uneven. The unit we were placed in had dirty, off-white wall, old furniture and tube-style tvs. The windows leaked terribly and were drafty and cold. There were four remotes for two tvs and two dvd players but none of them worked or operated any of the devices. Other teammates who stayed here had newly-painted walls, leather furniture and flatscreen tvs. Resort fee is highly misleading and a monumental ripoff but you are charged this fee UNLESS you opt out beforehand but not told about this until after check-in.

Room Tip: Request upper floor if you stay here as the lower levels have high traffic and bitterly cold hallways.
1  Thank Robert F