“Great pizza”

Add it.
Blackbird Deli
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Weare
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We get the pizza all the time. The seasoning on the crust is the best and they use a lot of toppings. We love it! They are a convenience store but also have fresh pizza, subs and lots of other foods for take out.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Blackbird is not a restaurant, per se, but it has a variety of take-out items including subs & pizzas. Best to call ahead but even if you just show up, the cooks prep your order in a reasonable amount of time and you can shop for chips & beverages while you're waiting. I enjoy the Steak Bombs loaded with cheeses, onions & mushrooms. Haven't tried their pizza but I heard good reports. Competitive prices.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I live near the Blackbird, so it's convenient to go there. I like their fresh meats. I have also had a freshly made hamburger there that was good. I love their pizza slices, not soggy or dry, just right! The store is bright and clean, and workers pleasant.

1  Thank Shirley W
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Blackbirds is close to home and is a convenience store, deli and fresh Angus Meats. We usually order pizza from them and it has always been very good. Tried their subs once and that wasn't bad either.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Great Little Deli period we like their Pizza. Very nice little grocery store lots of choices. We like their salads potato coleslaw Etc

Been to Blackbird Deli? Share your experiences!