“A Lot of Culture for a Little Price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Actors Theatre Playhouse
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Always fun. They are not afraid to try new things. A great local experience. We have seen plays here for years, and it is always an uplifting and enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Diane G

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Love the theater/like the shows. That about sums up my experience after seeing three of the playhouse's three full-scale productions in 2012 and 2013. Theater is a very personal experience, so l will say that the setting is delightful and the ticket prices are remarkably inexpensive. One play was excellent, another was good and a third was mediocre. I guess that translates into an 85 - a solid B, no? My one comment is that the plays tend to be heavy on psychology - I love that topic - so the play selections could use more variety. I will commend them for being ambitious - no easy, old favorite chestnuts here! It is certainly worth one visit.. come back again if you like it. I did!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Beautiful renovated church; the seating was comfortable and the layout was good for a three-quarter thrust. Very professional production; excellent acting, stage set, tech. Highly recommended.