“Great breakfast ”
Review of Mt Pisgah Diner

Mt Pisgah Diner
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great Breakfast, great price. Good diner atmosphere. We got eggs, home fries, toast, and coffee for under five dollars.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

It's your old time classic "Railroad Car" type diner with the basic anything you want breakfast and the never ending cup of coffee! I haven't tried lunch yet because their breakfasts keep me full till dinner and the waitress chatter keeps me chuckling all day!

1  Thank pharris99
Reviewed 15 November 2016

As soon as I walked in I felt welcome and the food is plentiful and stick to your ribs good! This is a great take if you are looking for a little local color, history and a delicious breakfast or lunch. You know when you are in a place that all of the townspeople eat, it has to be a good one!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

When we make a road trip, we like to stop in small towns and find the locally-owned restaurant that has been operating for years. The Mt. Pisgah Diner is exactly that, with great food to boot. The staff is welcoming and engaging. Don't miss out on this gem of history!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

If you don't want pizza or subs, your options in this part of New Hampshire are very limited. There is a fairly new place a few miles north of Winchester on Route 10, but the Mt. Pisgah Diner is the only option in town.

Open for breakfast and lunch, the food and service are both good. So is the coffee. I've eaten here twice and was happy both times.

Parking is on street, but there's plenty of it.

My only complaint is that breakfast options are limited after around 11am. I much prefer diners that serve breakfast any time.