“USA Trip to see our American Friends”
Review of Landmark II

Landmark II
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 July 2017

We ended our USA Trip in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We found this restaurant in Woodstock and went back here about three times. The food is excellent, well presented and tastes really good. The lady who served us was lovely and with us being English she was very patient with us. We had the fish & chips, spaghetti bolonaise, and fish cakes. All the meals were delicious and we thought this was one of the best restaurants in Woodstock. This is a Greek Restaurant that serves Greek food as well as American food. Well worth a visit - there is plenty of choice on the menu. Thank you for looking after us, well appreciated.

1  Thank 405_13

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times over the years but our last meal was a big disappointment. We both ordered Moussaka as that is an all time favorite of ours. Greek salad was sad, iceberg lettuce, cukes, a few small cubes of feta cheese and one lone black olive; salad dressing nondescript. Moussaka was eggplant with mashed potatoes on top with barely any beef, no sauce, really bland and for $18.99 it was a disgrace. Honestly thought it was an appetizer when it came out. I expect more for $18.99 like a tasty meal and a dinner size portion. The Moussaka of years gone by was filled with flavor and twice the size of this sad little entree. Sadly, we will not be returning.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I always visit New Hampshire around this time every year and since we like Greek food we decited to eat at this restaurant. The food is tasty and juicy ( specially the Salmon ) and Mr.Andreas (Chef) was very pleasant and welcoming, he came over our table, we talk about a visit my husband and I did to Greece and share with him how much we loved it there, I also told him how in love I got with the " Strapatada" they do in Greece and that unfortunately most Greek restaurant don't do it here in the U.S
Surprisingly before leaving home (Rhode Island) he came over with a "to go" plate of "Strapatada"!! So tasty... sooooo good!!! I wanted to kiss that men! The chef and the staff were very, very nice! Fully recommended.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

As there were few restaurants open, we had little choice as to where to eat. This was perfect- lovely food and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Just back from a hike looking for a quick bit to eat. The menu choices are small,and the sandwiches we ordered were fine. However, the service was great. This is a family restaurant and you could really feel that with the staff. We ordered sandwiches which came with fries, but we both left still pretty hungry. I'd stop by again, but I would order more food as the sandwiches were pretty light.