“Fantastic food, even better staff”
Review of Vine

Vine
Reserve with OpenTable
Vine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Visited on our drive up the coast to Maine. Pleasantly surprised with how amazing the food was, truly exceptional!! Went with our 3 kids and great food for everyone. Do NOT skip dessert. The lemon pie was to die for. We even had our 2 dogs on the trip and they helped us care for them. Even the other patrons were crazy nice. I will gladly return. One of the nicest dining experiences I have ever had.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Felt Invisible as we sat waiting for attention after the initial water, bread (very good) and menus were delivered. Apparently they do not have assigned tables and so we wound up with 3-4 people taking care of us after making an effort to catch their respective attentions.
We eventually started with Corn Soup @ $8.00 (OK) and Beet Salad @ $15.00 (good). I had the Long Island Duck and unfortunately is was disappointing (it's my go to dish so have had many better renderings) as it was dry and seemed to have been over cooked even though I asked for medium as was recommended. My wife had the fish special ($35.00) and it was great! The desert was special (lemon concoction) and tasty as was the apply fritters dish (@$8.00ea). Coffee was average but we left we an unsatisfied feeling after spending well over $150 for dinner. Would give it another chance on the hope that some of the other entrees may be more appealing. However, at an upscale establishment like this one, you should expect more attention to details by the server staff. They did however seem to linger all the time at tables full of what appeared to be regulars.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

It is one of my family and friends favorite restaurant
The lunch and dinner menus offer a wide variety of choices..They have private rooms for large parties
Great for Holiday or Event Celebrations

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Vine offers excellent Italian cuisine and good, but leisurely, service in an attractive setting. I have eaten there on a number of occasions usually related to business. The food is always tasty. If you dine here, make sure you have ample time for your meal - the service is unhurried, which I believe is a deliberate choice rather than a staffing issue. Vine offers a 3 course lunch special that is a good value, as well as a nice range of a la carte options.

1  Thank philfortwash
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Really nice restaurant, comfy decor & seating. The staff are very professional, knowledgeable and attentive. Food is obviously fresh, good quality with some nice touches. Nice place for a romantic meal. It was a bit pricey but I don't mind paying if the quality is there - and it is.