“Business Lunch ”
Review of 3 West

3 West
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From the smoky wood flavors of seasonal appetizers and entrees, to the finely executed desserts, we at 3 West strive to keep customers coming back for more. A spacious, high-ceilinged barroom is one of three dining rooms characterized by warm shades and textures of brick, copper and rich dark woods. The middle dining room, which incorporates mission touches like a tray ceiling crisscrossed with polished wood slats and light fixtures in the shape of drums lined with rice paper. One wall offers a glassed-in view of the kitchen, another sports wine bottles in beautiful wood cubbies. The wine cellar dining area which consists of stonewalls and wine vaults surrounds an elegant mahogany table which accommodates up to fourteen guests. A seasonal 'New American Style' cuisine is as equally appealing as the surroundings. Our extensive boutique wine list, comprises smart choices and a wide-range of prices.
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The service was friendly and efficient. The menu had a nice selection for lunch. The restaurant is modern and updated. The sandwiches looked good. The salads were good but very small for the price.

1  Thank kimlX7200FW

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Ok I have been coming here for a very long time
And this past year just keep making the attempt to give it another shot
The service is terrible especially tonight a young lady with a blond long messy ponytail and zero interpersonal skills was our server
Waited and waited for my cocktail which that was worth the wait
But by this time maybe a complimentary drink would help since I have been coming here for ages and always promoting it
The food is very good the portions are more than satisfying
But the damn service just ruins the dining experience
This could be an amazing restaurant with the right staff and proper training
Going out for dinner is costly and should be a relaxing experience
Unfortunately I should just drive into NYC and spend the same money and get a great dinner

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I called in for a bite to eat mid afternoon. Suffering with a touch of "which meal am I on?" jet lag after a flight from London I didn't want much.

I opted for a spinach, goats cheese, dried cherry and bacon salad which was amazing.

Definitely coming back to explore the menu further!

2  Thank SamF2533
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My team decided we should go to 3 West since I had never been. They said food is good, but service / food can be slow. They weren't kidding. It's lunch time, not a romantic dinner. 2 out of 3 entrees were wrong. The right order was brought to our table in short while. The potato chips were cold and flavorless. Chicken salad with cashews flavorless, and only 1 cashew.
My friend said her scallops were delicious. Appetizer platter was very good. Mac and cheese very good, not the best but very good. Blueberry dessert was okay, not great but okay. I am not a food critic; a dream of mine to be one. I am that tough on my own creations and expect even better when going out.
Atmosphere is very nice. Many employees walking around, yet took quite a while for each dish to arrive. Private room available for executive functions. Yes I will try this again as maybe it was an off day.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Consistently good for both personal and business occasions! Wonderful atmosphere and easy to hold a conversation. Seasonal changes to the menu are good.