“More than just pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have been ordering from Senza for a long time now. Their wraps are hands down the best around. We order lunch from them at work once a week and have tried so many things. I also order once a week at home for dinner. The shrimp parm is great and you would be surprised at the size of the shrimp. Not like other places that serve 4 small shrimp over pasta and call that a dinner.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We went here to celebrate my son in laws birthday. Its in a strip mall. They have a good selection of good Italian food at reasonable prices. We all agreed this is one of the best Italian meals we have eaten. Expect a decent amount of time to pass from when you order your meal. This is because everything is made fresh. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

This is a small 14 table restaurant that rocks. Owner is from north Jersey and it shows. Good size portions and very tastey pasta. 5 cheese pasta appertizer dont pass up. Its is awesome. Reservations on weekend a must. In a small strip mall. BYOB Only minus service is a bit slow. They could use more help. Its a keeper
The cips

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Authentic Italian food -- for dinner or Panini's for lunch. Really nice Sicilian pie too. Also love their appetizers -- can make a meal out of them. Make sure you check out their specials on Facebook.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Let me start off saying food was wonderful as it has been in past visits. Haven't been here in one year, and honestly don't know if we will be back due to the poor service received. Sat down at our table, then waited 15 minutes for our server to come to table. He opened our wine and said I'll be right back with your glasses. Comes with water, forgot glasses. Another ten minutes till he comes with glasses. Takes our order and says I'll send bus boy with your bread. 15 minutes later get our bread. Dinner was served and very very tasty. Time for coffee. Asks my husband, would you like sambuca, my husband says yes. Never brought it out. We spent a total of 2 hrs 15 minutes there, with basically a lot of waiting time. So disappointed.

1  Thank Beth V