“Barry’s is BEST!”

Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: We are in the heart of Beach Haven one building off the main boulevard. We have indoor seating with air conditioning and outside tables. There is a free municipal parking lot next to our building and it is a great place to bike to.
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

We have visited Barry’s for lunch,salads, burgers and ice cream. You will not be disappointed. The servers are friendly. The decor of personal pictures, bar top tables, outside eating and even a blue marlin go down as one of the best places to sit down or grab a bite and run. We love Barry’s and you will too!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Have been to Barry's many times and its consistently good all the time. I have had lunch here many times and the sandwiches are a great value and taste fresh and delicious. The ice cream is fantastic, creamy and rich!

Don't pass by if you see a line for ice cream, the staff is very efficient and moves the crowds along quickly

The employees are very helpful and pleasant and I notice many of the same kids returning each summer which indicates to me its a well run establishment

Many tables for outdoor eating also

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Love going to Barry's for Ice Cream or a shake. Also good lunch or casual sandwiches and fries type meal. Great for families.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I tried 7 different food places in LBI last week and this was actually my favorite. The chicken tenders and fries were very good. My calzone the second time we were there was very good. We all really enjoyed the ice cream. There can be long lines but the staff are very effective in clearing lines. I highly recommend this place especially if you have kids. It has a Friendlys feel when it was good in the 90s before the TGIF and Applebees era.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We where just passing through and stoped for a quick lunch. The place gets busy during lunch hours. Staff was really fast and super friendly. They cleared the tables super fast and no one had to wait long. I like the menu because the have something for everyone. Food was fresh and delicious...