“The best place to eat in LBI”

Stefano's Seafood & Pasta
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I live on the island year round and wait patiently for this one to open every season. We are always a little sad at the seasons end when they close. I have eaten and taken out food. The inside restaurant is very elegant and comfortable . And I have also ordered food to go the penne vodka seafood bucket is the best for entertaining. Or order it for a small crowd and have plenty for leftover this does not disappoint.

1  Thank Charmani

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We have been customers of California Grill for 20 years, but we have never been to Stefanos restaurant. We had recently heard good things about it, so I decided to take my wife for our anniversary. The food and service were good, however as beautiful as my wife is the scene out the window behind her is not. My view was a dumpster, trash cans, a broken door, boxes, and trash. This is not what you expect in a high end restaurant, I spoke with the manager as we were leaving, she said it was her fault and apologized. But my special night wasn't to special. The manager was given the opportunity to fix that, but she didn't therefore I found it necessary to share my experience.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Had dinner here over Memorial Day weekend and both the food and service were good. For a beach restaurant it has a little nicer atmosphere than most. The menu has a number of seafood entrees as you would expect for a place at the beach but the meat entree options are a little more limited. It is a BYOB place so you can bring the wine you like and not be overcharged.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

For the third year in a row, took mom to her favorite restaurant for Mothers Day. This place never disappoints. The servers are polite, the owner mingles with the guests and the food, while expensive, is a great dining experience,

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing meal here. The waiter was
So nice and was very attentive. The calamari dish was delicious! We
Didn't get
The trio Soup due to knowing it would be too much, but what an excellent offering! They are award winning and I have to go back just for this now!
My Bass was so light and tasty. This will be on our hit list again!
The owner Jane and her kids were working hard to make sure everything was perfect.
Definitely up this on your list of places to eat!!!