“Nothing slipped here over the winter!”

Stefano's Seafood & Pasta
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Beach Haven
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Normally, we order takeout buckets from Stefano's. There is so much food in them that it lasts the two of us two 3 day weekends minimum. Normally, we order Seafood with Vodka over Linguine with extra sauce and extra Calamari, an ingredient that is not normally part of this meal.

We get the extra sauce since the pasta soaks the sauce up and by the time the whole bucket is devoured, the pasta has soaked almost all the sauce up.

But the food stays pretty much as it does when delivered on a plate in Stefano's dining room. There is plenty of Scallops, Shrimp and Crab. The Calamari adds to the mix. The only thing we add when serving is Sriracha to taste. The only addition to this recipe that I might make would be pan grilled yellow onions. We have tried adding those and the meal is even better, at least to our taste.

Stefano's has figured out how to cook seafood consistently. They start with ultra-fresh seafood and they never, ever overcook it. I have found that their linguine can be overcooked at times but I try to remember to tell them not to do that when I order.

Sometimes they give a half loaf of Italian bread with a takeout order and sometimes they don't.

All in all, Stefano's takeout buckets are the best high level seafood on LBI.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I live on the island year round and wait patiently for this one to open every season. We are always a little sad at the seasons end when they close. I have eaten and taken out food. The inside restaurant is very elegant and comfortable . And I have also ordered food to go the penne vodka seafood bucket is the best for entertaining. Or order it for a small crowd and have plenty for leftover this does not disappoint.

1  Thank Charmani
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We have been customers of California Grill for 20 years, but we have never been to Stefanos restaurant. We had recently heard good things about it, so I decided to take my wife for our anniversary. The food and service were good, however as beautiful as my wife is the scene out the window behind her is not. My view was a dumpster, trash cans, a broken door, boxes, and trash. This is not what you expect in a high end restaurant, I spoke with the manager as we were leaving, she said it was her fault and apologized. But my special night wasn't to special. The manager was given the opportunity to fix that, but she didn't therefore I found it necessary to share my experience.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Had dinner here over Memorial Day weekend and both the food and service were good. For a beach restaurant it has a little nicer atmosphere than most. The menu has a number of seafood entrees as you would expect for a place at the beach but the meat entree options are a little more limited. It is a BYOB place so you can bring the wine you like and not be overcharged.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

For the third year in a row, took mom to her favorite restaurant for Mothers Day. This place never disappoints. The servers are polite, the owner mingles with the guests and the food, while expensive, is a great dining experience,