“Huge pancakes ”
Review of Comfi

Comfi
Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Belmar
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had lunch there but my wife wanted pancakes. Two pancakes were enough to feed both of us and then some. The California burger is excellent with fries too much food for one person. The owner came out to say hello and ask how everything was. The food was great, the service was cordial and the prices are very fair with huge portions. Give it a try.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Finally got here, being a local we tend to wait to try places in off season to see the real potential of a place. I ill start by saying our server Christina AKA "Schmitty" would make us come back just to see her again. She is delightful, sweet, knowledgeable and welcoming. ( I had a conversation with the owner and it was wonderful to hear how much he appreciates her as well!) Onto the food, absolutely wonderful, fresh, flavorful, and tremendous. We were there for lunch so we had grandpa al's favorite and chicken pesto sensation. Both were crisp, fresh and bountiful to put it mildly. We have friends who frequent here for breakfast and they rave about the portions and how delicious everything is as well. Plan to come back for breakfast soon and I am quite sure it will be just as fabulous. Wonderful experience which we really enjoyed.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I am a regular at Comfi. I tolerate the poor service because the food is good and reasonably priced. I typically come for breakfast, soon after the restaurant opens. So, it is not crowded. There are plenty of people working there. They are just not customer focused. Most of the younger staff stand behind the counters, talk with one another and do not pay attention to the customers. One of my neighbors told me that he has stopped going to Comfi altogether because of the poor service. I am concerned that the service will only get worse when the summer crowds arrive. What a shame ... this restaurant has so much potential.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We have been at Comfi many times for breakfast! Waiters and waitresses are excellent. The pancakes are larger than the plate! The omelettes are amazing and quite large too! I have also had their oatmeal which was also great. Many healthy options to chose from too!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Excellent Breakfast and Lunch! What a great change to a local spot. Great people, fantastic food and overall great experience,
Hope the new owners make this work!