“Fair”
Review of Kotta Sushi

Kotta Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Kotta Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 108 Restaurants in Belmar
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Google brought to this nearly empty sushi place for lunch. I tried the "any two rolls and soup or salad for $9.95". The salad was just iceberg with a token amount of carrot shreds, dressing was good. The Philadelphia roll was forgettable, I never saw pumpkin roll before and tried it. It's pumpkin with salmon skin, warmed. Pretty good. But with only 6 pieces per roll, it didn't fill me up. Service was typically Asian, no follow up. I'll pass if given another opportunity to visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Your orders are prepared when you order them. Be prepared to wait for your order. They take their time and do a nice job. We had the Dynamite Roll, Angry Lobster Roll, Philadelphia Roll, California Roll and a Tuna Roll among everything else we had. Delicious and fresh!! Bring $, not cheap but well worth it.

1  Thank Howard B
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We love this place... But they are overwhelmed when even half of the tables are filled... Go on a week day and you will enjoy the excellent dishes at very reasonable prices...

Reviewed 2 January 2016

My daughter, son-in-law, & grandson love this place. I find the wait to be interminable but I do like their sushi (Dynamite Roll - though next time I'll order an additional roll with it, Seaweed salad, Edamame and Seafood Soup. Tried their Age Dashi Tofu but was quite bland. If the place has more than three tables filled expect the food to take a while.

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

This is a quiet, quaint sushi place. My friend had the scallops teriyaki, and I enjoyed the tuna dumplings for an app and the standard sushi dinner. The food was good and the service was excellent.

1  Thank Luvs2TravelAnywhere