“Great place!”

Thisilldous Eatery
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Belvidere
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I, along with my brother-in-law and his wife, ate here our last morning in the area, and the food and service were wonderful! Three of us had the special-eggs, bacon, hash browns, and awesome French toast, and it was delicious. Service was fast and friendly. I would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great wholesome homemade food tailored to your wishes. Nice people. Good start of the day. Don't forget to toss for coffee:-)!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

quaint little small town eatery....pleasant and attentive staff....great menu....nice breakfast selections....food was very tasty and hot.....can't wait to return to the area and try the lunches.....

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Visited - 12/01/2016
We stopped by here last year too after cutting down our Christmas tree at Wyckoff tree farm around the corner in Belvidere.
Typical small town eatery... with friendly service and a good selection of very good food... and some GREAT chili ! I understand they smoke their own pork and brisket... but did not partake of those treats today.
Can't remember what we had last year, but today my wife had their Tuscan Grill (chicken breast, roasted peppers, diced tomatoes, provolone cheese with balsamic dressing on a good size foccacia bun. Served with a side salad.
I had a BBQ jack burger... served with a couple of onion rings and bbq sauce... Quite good served just the way I like it. (M/R) Oh... and an excellent cup of their chili that had a really nice bite to it.

Thisilldous only serves breakfast and lunch and seems to do a pretty brisk business. I'm not at all surprised. If we come back this way, we'll be stopping in again. Their website has a little video that says they are rated number one in NJ. They don't say if they're the #1 restaurant, or cafe, or diner... but regardless... I don't doubt it.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Belvidere is a pleasant throw back small town. And this place is special.
We went there for Sunday Brunch, and we were not disappointed. The menu has traditional, and clever innovative offerings. And it is the type of menu that lures you away from your routine bacon and eggs. If you go hungry, you will not be disappointed.
All three of us ordered platters. The omelettes, skillets, pancakes, bacon, ham, toast were just outstanding. Clearly, only the freshest eggs, vegetables and other ingredients are used, and everything is cooked to order.
Only a few tables, so you may have a bit of a wait at prime time. But any wait would be well worth it.
Our waitress was extremely nice, friendly, and helpful.
Will definitely be back to sample more menu items.