“Enjoyable dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Finley Avenue
Description: Chef Michael White shares the authentic Italian dining experience with the Garden State at Osteria Morini New Jersey. Located in Bernardsville, Morini pays homage to the soulful cuisine and convivial spirit of the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. The menu, designed to be shared amongst family and friends, features cured Italian meats, fresh hand-crafted pastas, and a broad selection of grilled fish and meat.
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Four of us had dinner here. Great wine. Appetizers 1/2 Garganelli and Fritto Misto very good. Really enjoyed the chicken dish, very tasty and huge serving, Ended up taking 1/2 home. Chicken Parmagene good. Superb service by Kailey

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We went as a group of 7
The place looks very good
We ordered a few meet and cheese appetizers which were interesting
I ordered the stake for main course which was superb and also ordered a small portion spaghetti with shrimps in tomato sauce which was disappointing
For dessert I tried the tiramisu which was just ok
Overall very good place and the stake is highly recommended even the sides that come with the stake were great (excellent fried potatoes and asparagus)

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We had a travel zoo coupon and decided to give it a shot. The service and food were both excellent. We did not have the pizza or past but had the chicken and sea bass bothy quite tasty. Vegetables, especially the brussel sprouts were perfect. The vibe was cool but casual.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Part of Michael White's AltaMarea restaurant empire this place cimes from good stock.

My wife and I have been here enough over the years to be recognizable and the staff is friendly and welcoming.

Our recent visit, on an extremely busy evening, was enjoyable. Place was hopping! The food was good, some great.

Local favorite, not worth a drive from a distance.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I jointly celebrated our February birthdays with a dinner here. We both loved the experience. The food was delicious! My fish was cooked perfectly. I loved the crispy skin. The brussel sprouts we ordered was tasty. The service was prompt and attentive. We had an enjoyable night at Osteria Morini. It's an experience worth repeating.