“Meh”
Review of Antonino's Pizza

Antonino's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Blackwood
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

It was my first time ordering from there and I live in the area for more than 20+ years. Just another steak shop/pizzeria.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

You know its a good place when they have been around a long time. They have been there for YEARS. Good pizza and turnovers. Can get very busy at dinner and on the weekends, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The pizza is really good. They only have a couple of tables. Most people take out their food. You can bring your own wine. When we went there we bought a bottle of wine with us, but they didn't have a cork screw to open it. Our waiter ran out and bought a cork screw for us to use.

1  Thank SunnyNiNi
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great place to grab a quick bite before grand daughters soccer practice. Enjoyable and priced just right.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

When I moved to blackwood, Antonios came highly recommended as the local pizza place. I order take out a few times a month and everything I've had is pretty good. They do charge for delivery though which I don't like. Pizza is also not my favorite but it's not bad. Favorite items are the veggie wrap and garlic knots!