“Breakfast and s bike ride”
Review of Blairstown Diner

Blairstown Diner
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Blairstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I came out to eat and have s short spin on my bike so the diner was my choice for yesterday morning. Service was fast and friendly and my breakfast was just right and reasonable. I had been in the mood for some good home fries and I wasn't disappointed at all perfectly cooked and hot and fresh. A must for breakfast and next to the cheapest gas in town!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Karen B

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Not very fancy, simply wondeful food and great service.
I'd definitely go back again and recommend any of the omelets.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

The booth seats may have tears, but the diner is clean and quick service. The staff was very helpful, the specials were good and we were well over fed and well on our way in a jif. The price was reasonable for the area.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Dual travelling c
Reviewed 5 May 2016

The sheen has been worn off long ago, but that's part of the charm. Old style diner with counter, and usually quite busy. If you like McDonald's, you'll be shocked to come here and find out what a burger and fry should actually taste like. Eggs done right, and fried taters. Prices are right, service is quick.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank BigDaddyRiley
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I met friend in Blairstown for brunch here. It is a small diner with an old time feel in a country-like setting. We had no idea Freddy from Friday the 13th was filmed here, but we thought that was pretty cool. I ordered an egg white omelette and my friend had the western omelette. They were served with toast. The omelette was very good and so was the coffee. The waitress was efficient and friendly too. If they renovated the inside, it would be quite charming.

Date of visit: May 2016