“Awesome!”

Ranked #18 of 54 Restaurants in Bordentown
Price range: US$2 - US$19
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I was looking for a cheap place to eat while staying in Bordentown, and Angie's immediately caught my eye. It's mixed menu of American Diner/Mexican restaurant seemed so eccentric, that I immediately wanted to eat there. I have to say, it was so amazing that we ate their twice! The mexican food (the mole was the best I've ever had) and breakfast food were incredible!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We've been here a few times for breakfast but just recently decided to give them a shot for dinner since a lot of locals rave about the Mexican fare. I can honestly say they were right. The Mexican dishes we ordered were fresh and very tasty without being overly spicy. The service was good and the place is clean. I definitely recommend giving Angie's a try for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I will probably give this place another chance, but I'm not sure if it is a scaled down diner or a Mexican restaurant. The menu has both cuisines and the decor suggests Mexican. I usually head for the local places when I'm in a town I'm not familiar with. I've eaten in Bordentown several times, but this was my first meal trip to the old downtown area. The owners have apparently repurposed an old building and I give them credit for it.

The burrito I ordered (everyone seems to praise their Mexican food) was okay, but was priced two dollars higher than Chipotle and, frankly, the Chipotle burrito is better. The pico de gallo and sour cream was served on the side so you had to add each to the burrito as you ate it and the pico kept falling back out.

Service was good and reasonably quick. The restaurant appeared clean and well lit.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast in the middle of the afternoon. My husband daughter had omelettes and I had the biscuits and gravy. We were not disappointed. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I go to Angie's twice a week and the food is excellent and the service is wonderful. Our favorite server is "Pat", always knows what I want and her service is unmatched. Recently started going there for dinner for Mexican food and "WOW" is that great. I have traditional Mexican food often and their food is in the top ten. Dedicated family owned and they are appreciative of their guests who patronize them.

Good work and looking forward to my soft boiled eggs!

They are a great community eatery!