“Corn Beef Hash Heaven”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

First time and not the last time I will eat at The Buttered Biscuit. My breakfast of Corn-beef hash and fried eggs is easily within the top 3 of best corn beef hash I've ever eaten. This place is a "Shore" thing when you want to go out for breakfast. The service was excellent, the Restuarant was roomy and spotless and the always hot and refilled coffee will bring me back again.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Took my mother and mother-n-law there for breakfast on Mother's Day. Food was delicious and the waitress was friendly and attentive especially with the large crowd. The only reason I couldn't rate the restaurant a full five circles is because the way the hostesses handled the seating was not up to par at all. We were told a 45 minute wait that turned into an hour and 15 minutes and instead of asking customers already waiting what they preferred when they had seating available at the counter they seated people who walked right in without having to wait and you could see many people were frustrated. I would definitely visit again based on the food and service however if I had another repeat seating experience I would definitely take this place off of my list.

1  Thank NJ02
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times for brunch. Sweet decor. Nice staff. Good coffee. Food was good. Prices are fair. There is little competition around and this place is definitely my favorite in the hood.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Food that fills the soul, great service, great ambiance. A real cool place to have breakfast and kickback. No chain restaurant has this kind of food and service.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Apart from the service everything else was very ordinary. Things were a bit too oily for my liking. The 45 minutes wait was definitely not worth it!