“Terrific Barbeque”

Famous Dave's of America
Ranked #16 of 169 Restaurants in Brick
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Have been here a couple of times in the last few week as. Really enjoyed each visit. Service has been terrific Excellent baby back ribs. Great brisket and Wilbur's beans. Also enjoyed the pulled pork and the corn muffins are the best.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I stopped here with my girlfriend and her niece on July 22 2017. We were hungry for BBQ that night and my girlfriend had dined here once before and recommended for supper. We ordered the big combination platter and couldn't believe my eyes when the food arrived. The food is absolutely delicious, the staff were very friendly. The platter is a little expensive about $20 a person but with 3-4 people leftovers are good for the next day. I would definitely would eat here again and look forward to the next visit

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I like daves food quality and pricing. it certaintly is a bargain and a great way to enjoy bbq without trying to cook it yourself.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We wanted a filling lunch and decided to stop in.
For sure we were not disappointed.
The brisket was just right and so were the ribs.
SIDS are good also.
It's not Memphis barbecue but not bad at all.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Stumbled across Famous Daves as we were relatively new to the area. I love BBQ, so they had to be up there to impress me. Although I wouldn't say I was impressed, i was however very pleased. They offer a wide variety of BBQ items, including several different sauces at the table, which could be purchased by the bottle upon leaving. We ordered the BBQ Sampler platter and were very happy with the variety and quality of the options. We can put it away, so the fact that we had some leftover to take home was a bonus. Definitely worth the price.

Been to Famous Dave's of America? Share your experiences!