“Koi Asian Fusion Lounge”

Koi Asian Fusion Lounge
Ranked #8 of 169 Restaurants in Brick
Reviewed 26 April 2016

After growing up with an Italian grandmother who loved to cook, learning to cook at her side as well as at The New School in NYC, being part owner of a coffee house in the West Village as well as living there and then Montclair for 26 years, where I was no more that 30 min. away from the best restaurants in the Metro NY area I can say without any hesitation that Koi is outstanding.
The ambience is relaxed, upscale East Asian Contemporary. The service is courteous and impeccable. Be advised Koi is not your typical Shrimp Tempura or Moo Shu Pork type of restaurant. If your familiar with the Michelin Star Guide I would definitely rate Koi as good as some of the one star restaurants that I have been at.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Atmosphere is great, its bright, lots of room and very large can accommodate a lot of people. The staff is extremely friendly and service is fast. The portions are huge and we always leave stuffed. Prices are very reasonable we always are full and I don't think I have ever broke $50.00 yet. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Waiters &awaitress attentive, good mix of apps & entrays ....byob ....very good food highly recommended if in the area

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We have never had a bad meal in this place. The Thai flounder is amazing and the Sweet 16 roll is always one of our choices. I loveee the Walnut shrimp, but the sauce is a mayonnaise base, but one of my favorites. They now have a menu with Curry dishes and my husband really enjoys them. A must try place, and the food is always, always fresh. We had my husbands parents anniversary party here and everyone really enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We've always gone to Ikkos for dinner but wanted to try Koi. I am pleased to say that I absolutely adore the food the restaurant was very busy we did not have to wait because we sat at the bar . Ordered three different appetizers and two dinners which was a mistake because it was way too much food but we took them home and it was very good for the next day. Staff friendly and helpful.Yes it was a bit pricey , but I will go back again very soon. Delicious meal. Wish they delivered !!!! Please note the rating system on this website would not let me give it five stars in any category!