“Great food for great prices ”
Review of Sultan Wok

Sultan Wok
Ranked #107 of 169 Restaurants in Brick
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered so much food yesterday, because all my family came over. Everything tastes great with great prices. Thanks sultan wok in Bricktown. You can also order online www. Sultanwok.com

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I and my family come here all the times. We usually ordered four season, pad Thai and dumplings. We never got any bad meal so far. I feel they really use highest grade products as they advertise all the time. This place is our favorite Asian fusion food.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Great food, friendly services, two thumbs up. The best place I have eaten around this area. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Zu Kevin Y
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Called to tell me I owed $2 more than I paid on GrubHub because of switching pork for beef.
Told him ok.
Then he said 'actually, it will be $2.14 with tax'
I said, you just told me $2, now you want .14 more?
He said 'if you are going to give me a hard time, I cancel your order'
I let him know - I will pay the driver $2.14 when he gets here- but that's ridiculous that you are charging me more for what other Chinese places say 'ok' for when it's a substitution.
But - I will pay it and just order somewhere else next time.
He then proceeds to tell me 'I'm not making your food. But I will not refund you. Go sit on hold with grubhub. You aren't worth my time.'
Ok.
Well. If this review can reach just 1 more person, so be it.
You could have had a loyal customer. But for your .14 tax - you ASKED for a bad review.
Idiot.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Nice food no one can beat this, I love their sweet sour chicken and general Tso chicken, all staff so friendly, highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Zu Kevin Y

Been to Sultan Wok? Share your experiences!