“Very disappointed”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The service was good, but my food was not. I ordered chicken saltimbocca. It sat on spinach, which was obviously frozen chopped spinach with nothing added to it. The chicken had no flavor at all and the cheese and prosciutto really didn't add much to it. Extremely disappointed in my meal. I ate the potatos and green beans, but not the chicken. My boyfriend's veal parm was okay. If I didn't have the groupon deal, I would have been very upset having to pay for my meal. I would go back and try their pizza, as it smelled good when we walked in the door.

1  Thank laceycat123

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We had a terrific meal at this restaurant last week. The eggplant appetizer was delicious and the calamari was perfectly cooked--some of the best that we've tasted. Our entrees were also delicious, especially the special Osso Bucco, done with a pork shank. The owners were all very sweet and attentive. We had brought a bottle of wine but the owner, Alex, told us that they would give you a complimentary glass if we hadn't (note: it is a BYOB place). All in all, great meal and we would go back!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Excellent food, great service and unforgetable time......fresh food!!!!.
The menu had the right choices.

1  Thank mperez55
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I really like this restaurant. I've eaten here almost a dozen times, have tried many different things, and have never had a bad meal. The owners and are very friendly and attentive. They even serve us a free glass of red wine sangria every time we dine there. The meals are reasonable priced and the menu is no more expensive than any other Italian restaurant in the area.

1  Thank PatriciaT917
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The reception was slow and not very welcoming, while the restaurant was far from full. Our special of the day starter wasn't great and gave me little resemblance to anything I've eaten in Milano, Italy in the years I've spend a lot of time there.
Our drinks were forgotten twice after we only ordered them with the food, not before. Our order was taken after more than 20 hours after being seated.
Both our seafood and pasta entrees were tasty and authentic tasting which made up for a lot.
The entourage wasn't particular cozy but functional and the wall decoration made up a bit for the furniture.
We are far from convinced but might try it again.