“Nice neighborhood place”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The good is quite good, some portions are large. Service is old school, courteous & attentive. Prices are on the high side but we've been offered a coupon upon occasion which makes it reasonable.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

The food is very good and the attention to service is excellent. Nice atmosphere and romantic setting.

1  Thank tenacity77
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The service was good, but my food was not. I ordered chicken saltimbocca. It sat on spinach, which was obviously frozen chopped spinach with nothing added to it. The chicken had no flavor at all and the cheese and prosciutto really didn't add much to it. Extremely disappointed in my meal. I ate the potatos and green beans, but not the chicken. My boyfriend's veal parm was okay. If I didn't have the groupon deal, I would have been very upset having to pay for my meal. I would go back and try their pizza, as it smelled good when we walked in the door.

1  Thank laceycat123
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We had a terrific meal at this restaurant last week. The eggplant appetizer was delicious and the calamari was perfectly cooked--some of the best that we've tasted. Our entrees were also delicious, especially the special Osso Bucco, done with a pork shank. The owners were all very sweet and attentive. We had brought a bottle of wine but the owner, Alex, told us that they would give you a complimentary glass if we hadn't (note: it is a BYOB place). All in all, great meal and we would go back!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Excellent food, great service and unforgetable time......fresh food!!!!.
The menu had the right choices.

1  Thank mperez55