“Great Gourmet Pizzas”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I enjoyed some of the most delicious pizza's ever! The vodka sauce was an absolute treat. Milano's took pizza to a whole new level.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We had received a restaurant.com certificate. Luckily, I had read the reviews and we knew we were in for slow service. The staff was friendly, but not necessarily efficient. After 15 minutes of waiting for our order to be taken, I flagged down the waitress and informed her we were ready to order. Then it took forever for our appetizer to come out (and the restaurant was not full). You had to flag them down to refill your water and flag them down for the check. Despite all this the food is good and the portions are large. However, the food is not outstanding, which would then compensate for the high prices and slow service.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The good is quite good, some portions are large. Service is old school, courteous & attentive. Prices are on the high side but we've been offered a coupon upon occasion which makes it reasonable.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

The food is very good and the attention to service is excellent. Nice atmosphere and romantic setting.

1  Thank tenacity77
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The service was good, but my food was not. I ordered chicken saltimbocca. It sat on spinach, which was obviously frozen chopped spinach with nothing added to it. The chicken had no flavor at all and the cheese and prosciutto really didn't add much to it. Extremely disappointed in my meal. I ate the potatos and green beans, but not the chicken. My boyfriend's veal parm was okay. If I didn't have the groupon deal, I would have been very upset having to pay for my meal. I would go back and try their pizza, as it smelled good when we walked in the door.

1  Thank laceycat123