All reviews full kitchen basketball court living room main building fire pit no elevator long stay flights of stairs third floor baseball tournament special thanks an extended stay home away from home omelet pleasant stay great place to stay business travel
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Hyatt house is near corporate buildings , We like Hyatt house because it accommodated a family of 5 very well. it has two bedrooms one with king and the other with 2 full beds, kitchenette and living area. My only con would be it is in need of updating their mattress ,pillows.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I stayed at the Hyatt in December and really enjoyed it.
I had a huge room, very comfortablen nice staff.
The highlight of my stay was "Rob" the shuttle driver, very professional, helpfull, open-minded and smiling personality! Thanks Rob I look forward seeing you next year!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer C, General Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking time and sharing your positive experience about our hotel on Trip Advisor! The best compliment we could ever receive is when guests like you take the time to share their great experience of our property for everyone. I am pleased to hear about Rob. I will certainly share your good comments with him.

We most definitely hope to welcome you again soon if your travels take you to Bridgewater,NJ area.
Best regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2015

I stayed twice at HYATT during my business trips. Second time, I stayed at Hyatt with my wife. It is very comfortable place to stay. Special attractions are the complimentary breakfast/Shuttle and helpful staff. Specially Saiqa and Kevin, who were more like friends than staff members. My wife also had very good time staying here. I would definitely recommend stay at Hyatt when visiting Bridgewater, NJ.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sarah S, Manager at HYATT house Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, Aamer! It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We also like to think of our guests as friends and family. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your business brings your to the area!

Sarah Slavin, Assistant General Manager
and The Hyatt House Bridgewater Team

Reviewed 23 December 2015

First of all, this is not a house but a home. Met awesome people. I had to go everyday to my office for which Shuttle was provided as a free service. As for the staff, they are excellent and very helpful.
If you are new and wanna go around places, I would recommend you to meet Robert, he is not just a staff but more a friend. He will help you out may that be mall, or get any information on any good places to visit.
Had such an awesome time and wish to come back soon.

And yes, they have free super fast wifi :)

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Avanta, thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us! It is our goal to make every guest feel as they are at home here and our staff does everything they can to make sure this happens. We hope that you make it back to the area for another visit soon!

Sarah Slavin, Assistant General Manager
and the Hyatt House Bridgewater Team

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I stayed in HYATT HOUSE around 4 weeks(Nov-Dev'15). This is awesome place to stay. All Staff members are very helpful. They will helpful you for shopping. Pick & Drop is also very helpful. Special thanks to Keiven & Robart. :) Thanks

Date of stay: November 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor! We love those positive reviews about our staff members. Kevin and Robert are really great asset in our hotel!

We most definitely hope to welcome you again soon if your travels take you to Bridgewater, NJ area!

Thanks,