“Father's Day lunch with spouse”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #38 of 105 Restaurants in Bridgewater
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Very varied menu with several shrimp & lobster specials which we ordered. Portions were so large we got a doggie bag. Shrimp & lobster were delicious. Came with corn on cob , steak fries and smoked sausage. Meal comes with salad and rolls. Coupon in Sunday newspapers about once a month for $3 or $4 off. Also running a special buy $75 card (which we did and paid for the two meals) and got two $10 off cards one for a July visit and one for an August visit. Service was OK. Plenty of free parking. Melted butter was very salty.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This was a first time visit for my husband, my adult daughter and me. We chose Red Lobster because there was no waiting time at this large facility. We had seen a TV commercial advertising a lobster fest. The waitress was not familiar with the menu or the lobster fest. We all ordered the bar harbor lobster bake. We had eaten this dish previously at other Red Lobster locations. The portion size seemed a bit smaller. The waitress did not anticipate our need but she brought only what we requested (ie bread, shell bowls, sugar caddy’s). It’s certainly not the best Red Lobster we’ve been to but if you like Red Lobster, this will be a safe choice. There are lots of other restaurants nearby.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

this red lobster was a very short walk for the Hampton inn that we were staying at. when we got there it was not long before they were seating us. they had a problem with not enough cooks but the food was great and our

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The restaurant had the feeling of a place about to close its doors for the last time!!
The draught beers we ordered both had to be sent back, they both tasted as though they had been in the pipes for a week and they were different drinks. The bottled beers were poorly stocked as well.
The food left a lot to be desired!! I would hazard a guess that the meals had been re-heated or at least left under the hot lamp for too long.
I actually felt sorry and embarrassed for our waitress.
I didn't, and certainly wouldn't go back despite it being the only restaurant within walking distance of our hotel.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I remembered Red Lobster being one of my favorite places when I worked in the US beginning of 2000 - could not have been mir disappointed. Service was lousy and food highly overpriced.